Taboo (with buzzer)
It's the exciting Taboo game that keeps players on the edge of their seats! Players try to get teammates to say the Guess word on the card without using any of the Taboo words in the clues. If the describer says a Taboo word listed on the card while giving the clues, they'll get interrupted with the electronic buzzer and lose a turn. Players keep the cards that were guessed correctly, and the team with the most cards wins the game. With 400 double-sided cards in this Taboo game, players will have plenty of words to choose from as they race against the clock to give teammates the best descriptions and clues possible. Includes 400 cards, buzzer, timer, and instructions. For 4 or more players.
- Get your team to say the Guess word without saying the Taboo words
- Say the Guess Word
- Oops! Say a Taboo word and get the buzzer
- Say a forbidden word on the card and get the buzzer
- Race against the timer
- Keep flipping cards, describing words until the timer runs out
- Fun and fast-paced party game
- Includes 400 cards, buzzer, timer, and instructions.
- Ages 13 and up
- For 4 or more players.
- Requires 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. (batteries not included.)